Sunday, January 23, 2011

We are 2000 strong!

I know I said my next post would be February 4th and it will be. However, I wanted to take a moment to let you all know about the size of the group that tuned in to the Gridblog for the 2010 season.

I received a lot of positive feedback that many people were following the blog and for that I thank you. What I didn't know until I collected my official Google Analytics data was how big a group we really are!

From August 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010, almost 2000 unique visitors checked in on the blog. Those visitors resulted in 13,300 page views.

I have also been contacted directly by readers in Newburyport, Hamilton Wenham and Byfield, among other locations, so interest is growing from the Lynnfield town line and into more Cape Ann League territory and beyond. I have also heard from people in Maryland, New York and other parts of the country who are following along as well.

For all of that again, I thank you.

Although this is a labor of love, there are bills to pay, so I will be looking to add a few limited sponsorships of the blog for 2011. If you are interested in reaching an active, passionate, focused Lynnfield (and beyond) market base, please email me at tcondardo@gmail.com and we can talk.

I'll also be adding a "Donation" button for anyone who would like to contribute to the blog.

Enough of the commercial break. Check back on February 4th when I'll take a first look at the new league the Pioneers will be playing in during the 2011 season.

Until then, keep shoveling and stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment