Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year...and a Brief Commercial Message


Well we've turned the page on an exciting 2012 and are looking forward to what looks to be an intriguing 2013. With the CAL realignment, the revised schedule and the new playoff format, the upcoming season should definitely prove to be interesting.

As promised, I have put up my annual Top Plays post, but I wanted to share some exciting personal news first.

After years of planning, I have gone full time with my Freelance Commercial Writing business. As some of you might know, I earned my undergraduate degree in Journalism from Suffolk University and have been covering football and carrying out other writing assignments on a freelance basis for many years.

But with a family to support, I joined the corporate world, earned my MBA from Salem State and eventually became the VP of North American Operations for a global supply chain company. Along the way, I also continued writing, acting as the defacto Corporate Communications Director producing much of the company's sales, marketing and PR material.

Well as of 2013, I've left that all behind and will be devoting full attention to my writing business.

I'm focusing on white papers, case studies, ghost feature articles and newsletters, but I can also help with copy for websites, brochures, proposals, company histories, executive biographies, sell sheets, sales letters, quality documentation and virtually any other writing needs. Here is the link to my website.

*Shameless Plug Alert*

So if you have any writing needs or know someone who does, please pass along my contact info or let me know directly at tom@condardowriting.com.

Remember, the Gridblog is a pro bono operation so I need something to pay the bills!

End of commercial.

Happy New Year to all and see below for my first post of 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment